Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My First Post!

I feel that writing for me has always come some what naturally, however I do think I could make a lot of improvements.  When it comes to writing I would have to say my greatest weakness is taking all of the ideas and thoughts in my head and making them seem organized.  Sometimes I have so much I want to write but don't even know how to start getting them down.  Writing is something I enjoy and I rarely find myself intimidated by having to write.  I hope that this class and the practice I get out of writing this blog will make me even more comfortable with my writing.  I also hope that this will ultimately prepare me for work and writing that I will have to do with my future career somewhere within the communications field.

No comments:

Post a Comment